This is my bathroom. It's not too bad, but THOSE FLOORS need washed. Remember, I have a boy. Ahem.Here's the game plan for bathroom #1:
- Get a bin of some sort and put everything from your bathroom in it and take it out of the bathroom. Take out the trash can as well.
- Put your toilet bowl cleaner in the bowl and let it sit.
- Wash the sink, the mirror, and then the toilet. Flush!
- Wash out the bathtub.
- Sweep the floor.
- Get a bucket of hot, soapy water and wash the floor. If you want to get it really clean (especially around the toilet and ESPECIALLY if you have boys) get on your hands and knees to do this.
- Put everything back in the bathroom that you want in the bathroom (don’t put the dirty clothes back on the floor!). Don’t forget to take out the trash!Get the Kids Involved! Trust me, your kids are capable of more than they sometimes let on! I know for sure that any kiddo seven years old and up and take on cleaning a bathroom, if not in full in part.If you have an older child that can do the whole thing, get them on it! This could be a weekly job for them.If you have younger children, have them just do a part of the bathroom, such as sweeping it up and putting new trash bags in the trash cans.
It's about to get real.
This is the "Okay mom, I'll smile but I'm really not having fun" face.
Have you got your ePantry account yet? Get free stuff!
This is a family operation. (Yes, I helped.)
Ta da! :)
The Online Friends Who Clean Together, Stay Together
Or something like that.
If you want to join the challenge using your social media channels, use the hashtag #31DaysToClean. I'll be posting updates on my Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter account! Also, if you are blogging through the challenge, feel free to leave the direct link to your blog post in the comments!
Love, SMClick HERE to see all the posts in this series!